Adventure Sports Rafting invites you to the beautiful Adirondack Mountains to experience the rush of adrenaline, the thundering roar of whitewater rapids and the extreme thrill of conquering the mighty Hudson River in upstate New York. Experience the awesome power of Class III-V rapids with our spring, summer and fall Hudson River whitewater rafting expeditions down the river ranked one of the top 10 springtime rafting adventures in the United States by Outside Magazine!
Adventure Sports Rafting Offers the BEST Whitewater Rafting in New York
- We are just minutes from the put in for the Hudson River getting you on the river earlier than the other companies
- Located less than 1 hour from Lake George, NY and only an hour and a half from Lake Placid, NY
- We have 25 years of professional whitewater rafting experience on the Hudson River
- All of our Adirondack whitewater rafting guides are New York State licensed, First Aid and CPR Certified
- We have the BEST safety record in the whitewater industry
- We use ONLY top notch equipment including Avon self-bailing whitewater rafts and offer new wetsuits and lifejackets including youth sizes
- Your trip includes homemade lunches that cater to special diets and vegetarians
- Our on-site professional photographer will take action photos as you experience the thrill of the whitewater rapids
- We offer discounts for groups of 10 or more as well as youth groups including boyscouts, summer camps and school trips
- Mid-week and weekend rafting trips available from April to mid-October (Columbus Day)
Three Season Adirondack Whitewater Rafting Adventures
This spring, summer or fall book your Hudson River rafting trip and glide through eddies and marvel at the incredible beauty of the Adirondack Park. Whether you are enjoying a family vacation in Lake George or an adventurous retreat with friends, our Hudson River rafting trips are the perfect escape from the mundane.
Owner operated since 1985, our experienced and licensed New York rafting guides are passionate about providing an exciting and secure expedition for all. Each Hudson River Rafting expedition starts with basic water safety and skills development to prepare our guests for the challenges ahead.
To find out more about our Hudson River rafting rates and trips or to book an Adirondack rafting trip, contact Adventure Sports Rafting at 1-800-441-RAFT or reserve your space online today! And don't forget to connect with us on Google+ and Facebook!