Whitewater Rafting Rates
Adventure Sports Rafting Co. has been dedicated to safety since 1985 and we are prepared to keep you safe, even through a pandemic!
Private Raft Rates (Optional)
2-5 Rafters $599
Add up to 3 additional people to your private raft for just $104 per additional person.
Cancellations must be received at least 14 days before the date of the trip. We are unable to issue refunds for late cancellations, no shows, and late arrivals. Changes to your reserved date will incur a 20% rescheduling fee.
Wetsuit - $15 per person.
Your Trip Includes
- Transportation to and from the Hudson River
- All necessary safety and paddling equipment (including helmets, life-jackets, paddles, and Avon self-bailing rafts)
- New York State licensed whitewater rafting guide
- Lunch on the river - lunches include a snack, sandwich and beverage. Please let us know ahead of time of any food allergies or other dietary needs.
- Wetsuits are available to rent (We do insist that everyone wear a wetsuit in the Spring months).
- A photographer takes action shots of your group while you are out running the rapids. These will be available for purchase at the end of the day, and will be mailed to you.
Rafting Season: April 1st - Columbus Day
Days: Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Times: Arrive by 9:00am, trip lasts until early afternoon (3-4pm).
Cancellations must be received at least 14 days before the date of the trip, so please let us know as early as possible if you must cancel. We are unable to issue refunds for late cancellations, no shows, and late arrivals. Since river flow is a natural phenomenon controlled by rainfall, we must reserve the right to run alternate sections of the Hudson River or cancel the rafting trip if water conditions are unsafe or unsuitable. If this happens, we will issue full refunds or reschedule the trip, depending on your preference.
- A professional photographer takes pictures as you go down the river, but disposable waterproof cameras offer some fun candids during the less demanding stretches.
- There is always some risk of losing things in the river, so leave any valuable items at home.
- There is limited space in the raft, so we ask that you do not bring bulky items such as coolers.
- If you have a pertinent medical condition, please let your guide know, and let someone know where your medication is in case of emergency.